Anyeong !

My photo
we sell cute jewelry that will catch your heart

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hey, I'm back

Farah aida bt Mohd Nazir
Diploma Pengurusan Bank (BM1121A)
UiTM Alor Gajah, Lendu, Melaka




Okay. So this is how my life now. I know I'm gettin' fat now T.T. So far, life at Lendu or we called it as London still 50-50. Hahaha ! Nothing much goin on. As usual, got a new crush and he is handsome ! Dah mai dah dia punya gataiii. Haha.

Now, we are on our sem break. Just for 1 week only. Eventhough it's just for 1 week but I feel like heaven because I didn't go back to K.L for about 3 weeks. Huh ! And seriously now I am really craving cream puff at Pavilion, Sushi King, Seoul Garden & roti canai dekat restaurant rumah saya. Haha

Oh ya, on 3oth of July our faculty got a High Tea and the theme will be Pakaian Tradisional maybe. Andddd I'm goin to wear a kebaya. Is it sesuai ? Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment