Anyeong !

My photo
we sell cute jewelry that will catch your heart

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Alhamdullilah :')

Alhamdullilah Alhamdullilah Alhamdullilah ! My SPM result is really really going well today. I've got 6a's (the rest don't ask me but nasib baik takde D , E, G ). It's really beyond my expectation. Thank you Allah :') Thank you so much.

Shafika & Iza also got 6a's. And Farah got 7a's. Woa kinda proud of you girls :) Jom celebrate? Haha.

After we get our result, Diyana's mom wanted to treat me, shafika & wardah McD. Diyana mom's like mother to us. She's very cool. LIKE SERIOUSLY WEI !

Then we hang out at Diyana's. Ulang balik tengok Super Junior Super Show 2 DVD. I scream like hell again :O Haha. Hang out with all K-POP lover is such a bless ! Boleh jerit-jerit, boleh ckp "oh yg ni aku punya / hot gilaaa doe (especially time Siwon take off his shirt) . Hhaha. Diyana tak habis-habis tunjuk time Eunhyuk perform then cakap "ni Nana punya ! " Yess nana, we know that Eunhyuk is yours.

And we all having really great time together. I love you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment