Anyeong !

My photo
we sell cute jewelry that will catch your heart

Friday, March 18, 2011

Meow meow

Assalammualaikum & Hello everyone. How's life ? My life is currently not okay now. Eventhough I am very excited for Super Junior concert tomorrow but I'm also feel nervous + scared for my SPM result. But I won't story about that here it just make my mood down.

Okay. I'll start here, Hari tu kan saya kan jumpa kucing baru. But I think tu kucing orang yg tengah merayau-rayau. Whatever lah kan because I'm not going to keep that cat. Ibu memang tak bagi pooonnnggg :(. But dah lama tade kucing datang rumah since Batman mati hari tu. Kira dia ni pengganti Batman laa. Wahh I miss Batman damn much :'(

So let's take a look at this cat :

Hello , I'm new here. Am I cute ?

Ignore my face and my tummy buncit. Baru je breakfast McD mana perut tak buncit :p

This cat is soooooo manja


This time was so funny. We was watching TV Animal Farm at SBS, and suddenly he started to watch it with us. That cat siap nak bangun and nak masuk dalam tv tu lagi. Hahaha.

p/s : I can't wait for my date tomorrow with Super Junior !! Aaaaahhhh ~

No comments:

Post a Comment