Anyeong !

My photo
we sell cute jewelry that will catch your heart

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

This is not new

Hello, I'm not new here. It's been a long time since I started blogging. But because of some reason , I force to myself to delete all the post and change everything. Why ? Don't need to know lah. I just want to be new. This is new me , new life. I change all the things after my birthday (15th. September. 2010) which is has turned me to 17. I want to be more matured and beautiful. Ceh !
Wahaha. For the time being let me private this blog first. Because I'm using my father's laptop right now. He will opened it if he find out.

Actually, there is so much I wanted to tell you guys. Eventhough there is no follower yet. Takpe lah just saje2 nak isi masa terluang. This year birthday is totally not great at all. Seriously, no cakes and even a present from my parents. Takpe sabar je. Kawan-kawan pun same. Ada yang terlupa wish la. Tau la my birthday time tu hari ke 5 korang beraya. Tapi beraya - beraya la jugak jangan la lupa aku weh. But thank youu so much for those who wished my birthday. Sayang korang gila-gila. Sorry terlalu ramai nak list kan :P. and aku lagi sayang for those yang bagi hadiah. xoxoxo. Amir , aku tunggu weh ! X)

And to all SPM candidate, we just got 1 month man ! Ahhh, I wish the time is stop. I prepare everything but except for Additional Mathematics and Account. Why you guys are so damn hard man ?!

No comments:

Post a Comment