Anyeong !

My photo
we sell cute jewelry that will catch your heart

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fact about me


  • My full name is Farah Aida bt Mohd Nazir
  • You can call me Farah or Aida. But I prefer Farah :)
  • I'm the one and only. Best sangat2 sebab tade sape boleh kacau saya tido and kacau barang saya. Next time jangan tanya lagi best ke tak. I'm tired of that question.
  • I'm single & I love it
  • I don't do revenge because I believe in karma.
  • And yes I love Korean things, cloth, song & drama. Any problem ?
  • I don't understand why boys hate Bieber ? We do not hate Megan Fox.
  • Love be friends with anyone even they wanted to used me.
  • I don't talk to much at Facebook & I know people always call me sombong. But I don't care, I'm glad btw.
  • I'm fat. Errr I think everyone knows that. Haha
  • I'm funny. trust me you will laugh if you friends with me.
  • I don't talk to much when someone become new friend to me. But lama2 you will find me worth become your friend :)
  • I'm not searching for a boyfriend now. BUT I will say yes if someone look like Taemin came to me. Hihi
  • I forgive everyone easily
  • I love cooking
  • I had set Korea or Japan for my honeymoon destination. :0
  • I hate drama queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment