Anyeong !

My photo
we sell cute jewelry that will catch your heart

Friday, February 18, 2011

I love food

Sooo mouth-watering. Ummpphh

This Vanilla Cream Puff is sooo fucking delicious I told ya. They also have chocolate cream puff too. You guys can found this at Pavilion Food Court. Dekat hujung sekali. Try it ! No regret taw :D

Alaah, this is tempura sushi. Everyone know this. I prefer this. Sebab saya tak makan makanan mentah-mentah.

This also damn delicious and damn expensive too. Satu pinggan ni dah rm6.00. Tapi sedap.

Dekat sushi king , bagi yang islam, Unagi korang tak boleh makan yer. Walaupun ikan , tapi sos dia ada campur alcohol. Tapi kalau beli Unagi dekat JJ I think boleh makan kot. Sebab dekat Sushi King dorang nak buat jadi sedap so kena letak alcohol laa.

P/S : Dang it , because of them I'm getting fat this holiday !

No comments:

Post a Comment