Anyeong !

My photo
we sell cute jewelry that will catch your heart

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Have fun Malaysian ELF

This is what they gonna do for their Super Show. They will wear funny costume and do funny things. Heechul will play as Lady Gaga. Ah, damn. To bad I can't go.

Huwaaaaa TT_TT

Yes. I am not going for Super Junior Super Show 3 Concert Live in Malaysia.

Huwaaaaaaaaaaa TT_TT

Reason :

  1. Rasa macam tak berbaloi beli ticket mahal-mahal tapi tak dapat tgk dorang face to face :( (I mean tak dapat duduk dkt Rock Pit, sebab ticket RM486. Ada duit tapi aku kesian kat kawan aku yang tak sempat kumpul duit sampai rm486)
  2. Kalau berdua je pergi, memang tak lah. Shafika & Diyana tak nak pergi sebab gaji tak masuk lagi. Padahal tahun lepas dorang yang bagitau aku pasal concert ni and beriya - iya nk pergi.
Now, I need to avoid myself from seeing Super Junior last Super Show (SS1, SS2) photo at tumblr. Kalau tak memang menangis !

Btw, to Malaysian ELF (Super Junior fan club), have fun. Gahh, I still want to go.

Huwwaaaaaa TT__TT. I want to see my Heechul D':

No comments:

Post a Comment