Anyeong !

My photo
we sell cute jewelry that will catch your heart

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hell yeah. So bored today

Assalammualaikum and hello :D.

Gahh. My life now is really really pathetic. SOOOO PATHETIC !

I'm a jobless , everyday I sleep at 5.00 am and wake up at 3.00 pm , I do the same activity everyday - wake up, take shower, lunch, watching television, online, take a shower, watching television again, dinner, online again till 4 am sometimes 5 am. See ? it's repeating.

Pathetic rite ? I know :(

So tomorrow, I think I have to clean my room. I have to clean under my bed , inside my almari, I have to take out all my baju bersih dalam bakul masuk dalam almari, change my cadar. Oh, one drawer dekat almari baju dah patah. So now I really had no idea where I'm gonna put all my cloth. Heh. Ganaih betul hang ni.

p/s : Seriously, I really had no idea -,-

No comments:

Post a Comment