Anyeong !

My photo
we sell cute jewelry that will catch your heart

Friday, February 4, 2011

Re-post from i-don't-know-who-they-are

My Personality :
* I’m loud
* I’m obnoxious
* I’m sarcastic
* I’m cocky
* Sometimes I’m easy to get along with
* I have more friends than enemies
* I don't clean my room daily

My Appearance :
* I wear makeup (*not everyday)
* I wear a piece of jewelry at all times
* I wear glasses
* I straighten/curly my hair often
* I have piercings

Relationships :
* I’m single
* I’m crushing
* I’m always scared of being hurt

Friendships :
* I have a best friend
* I have at least ten friends
* I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend
* I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend
* I can trust at least five people with my life

Experiences :
* I’ve been on a plane
* I’ve been on a train
* I’ve taken a city bus
* I’ve taken a school bus
* I’ve spent 24 hours on the computer straight

Music :
* I listen to R&B
* I listen to pop
* I listen to techno

* I listen to rock
* I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until I hate it
* I love the radio
* I buy CDs
* I fucking love Korean <3

Television :
* I spend at least 10 hours a day watching TV
* I’m in love with Secret Garden
* I’ve seen and liked Gossip Girl
* I’ve seen and liked Ghost whispered
* I’ve seen and liked Americas Next Top Model
* I’ve seen and liked Hannah Montana
* I’ve seen and liked Chuck
* I’ve seen and liked CSI
* I’ve seen and liked Dream High
* I love Korean variety show
* I love Music Bank
* I love Inkigayo
* I love We Got Married

Family Life :
* I get along with both of my parents
* My biological parents are still together
* I don't have any brother or sister
* I’ve lied to my parents
* I’ve lied to my parents about where I am
* I’ve lied to my parents about what I’m doing

Hair :
* I’ve never been brown
* I’ve cut my hair in the past year
* I use conditioner
* I’ve curled my hair
* I’ve straightened my hair
* I’ve ironed my hair

School :
* I've never yelled at a teacher
* I’ve never been suspended
* I’ve never been sent to the principals office
* I’ve walked out of class
* I’ve failed a test
* I’ve cheated on a test
* I’ve helped someone else cheat on a test
* I’ve got A in Math
* I miss my school now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment