Anyeong !

My photo
we sell cute jewelry that will catch your heart

Thursday, January 13, 2011

반말송


Oh yeah. This is the banmal song, where they have to sing together. This is before YongHwa made a solo song for banmal. Kira yang ni tak official lagi la.



Translation :
BEGINNING :

YongSeo : 1 2 3 Hello (korean, english mandarin thai ). We are YongSeo couple's...
Y : I'm Yong
S : I'm Seo
Y: What we have prepared today Hyun ?
S: Today we prepared a couple song that we, the YongSeo couple, wrote personally, called the 'Banmal Song'
Y: It's a nice song and we hope everyone will enjoy it. we will perform right now.

MIDDLE :

S: You know what Yong ?
Y: What ?
S: Do you really want to hear banmal for me ?
Y: Ah..it will be good if I'm able to
S: But you know banmal is hard for me right ?
Y: Why is it hard ?
S: Err.. I really tried very hard..it's really difficult. How much do you want to hear me to speak banmal ?
Y : A lot

I always update their picture on my tumblr. For their video I'll update here. If you guys didn't know anything about this couple. Watch their every episode here http://sweetpotatodays.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment