Anyeong !

My photo
we sell cute jewelry that will catch your heart

Monday, January 31, 2011

Hey :)

So I found out he is taken now. Err I guess lah. Haha. Stop about him. I've move on okay. Takpe takpe now I'll start searching someone that look like Lee Min Ho or Taemin. Hihi :p


Last Saturday, went to KLCC with family. Yess. WITH FAMILY. Ibu wanted to buy something for her friend. So we went to Guess and bought a purse. I wanted to go somewhere alone to find a vintage handbag. Why alone ? Haha. Because my parents will complaint a lot if jalan banyak tempat. Penat kata mereka. I didn't found any cheap vintage handbag. I prefer about RM70-RM100. More than that, sorry I'm not going to buy. So I decide to go online only. Tapi sampai sekarang takut nak beli online, takut kena tipu. Haha. Then I went to Kinokuniya (tempat wajib) . I wanted to buy epop magazine, comics and Natrah's which can fill my boringness during this loooonnngggggg holiday. Dua kali keluar masuk Kinokuniya baru dapat cari buku Natrah. The price is RM75 but it's worth. Best cerita dia. I give 8/10 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment