Anyeong !

My photo
we sell cute jewelry that will catch your heart

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

R.I.P Batman :'(

I woke up early today. Haha. It's because I have to clean my room yang kotor sampai segala bagai binatang datang menziarahi. Kinda proud. After breakfast , I stop sekejap update blog. Sabar yer skejap lagi saya kemas. *I hope*

Okay stop. Dah lari dari main point ni. Yesterday, is a sad day. Totally. Everything doesn't work yesterday. I went out to buy pin number for my IPTA and tiba - tiba the mesin rosak. I kinda pissed off because I was rushed to go there and then the car broke. Went to the workshop tup tap tup tap it's already 10 and I can't have my A&W -,-. But that's not the main point. The most sad is I found out my cat, Batman was died. Yeahh :'(. He's sick actually. Ibu cakap biasalah dia dah tua. R.I.P Batman. I love you :').

BATMAN DALAM KENANGAN (lagu sedih)

Batman gemuk

Batman sekali lagi gemuk

errr

And this is time when he is sick. Kurus kan ? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment